Help is Only a Click Away
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Lessons In Your Home provide a trial lesson before sign-up?
- Do you teach adults or just children?
- Do I have to have a piano in my home for my daughter/son to take piano lessons?
- What qualifications do your teachers have?
- How often is my child expected to practice?
- Can I choose my teacher? How will a teacher be selected.
- Can my wife and daughter take lessons at the same time?
- What happens if we are not happy with our teacher?
- Is there a contract?
- I would like for my daughter/son to get a great foundation. Can we start with intensive lessons, 3 times each week, and progress from there?
- My child has a learning disability. Do you have teachers with experience with children with special needs?
- I would like to take piano and voice lessons. Can I take them together in one combined lesson?
- How soon will it be until my child starts playing something I recognize?
- Will my child be required to play in a recital?
- What if the weather is really bad on my lesson day? What do you do about scheduling or crediting me for that?
- What if we need to stop lessons before the month is over?
- How does Lessons In Your Home handle "Making up" lessons we have to cancel? What happens if we Cancel a lesson? What if my child is sick?
Music In Your School
- Can you teach lessons to my child in his/her school?
- How can I get lessons started at my child school?
- What kind of Music do you do in the school?
- Do we have lessons if our school is closed on our lesson day?
- Can you start a chorus at our school?
- Can we bring Music In Your School into our Home School or group of Home school children?
- Do you teach group classes?
- Do you teach music in preschools?
- Do your programs have to start at the beginning of a school year?
- What happens if our family is out of town for summer vacations?
- We are out of town a lot during the summer. We want to continue lessons but not pay by the month, what can we do?
- Can we change our lesson day and time just for the summer months?
- Can we take off the whole summer and start lessons back next fall?
- When does the summer policy go into effect?
- I'm only taking 2 lessons in July but my invoice doesn't reflect that, why?
- How are my summer lessons pro-rated?